I was looking at Brayden's work that he brought home from school. I was commenting on a ring of keys that Brayden made with 12 steps in making friends. Brayden excitedly explained, "I already did all those things even before we made it. That is why I have a lot of friends."
Here is the list of "keys"
1. Don't put others down.
2. Tell others what you like about them.
3. Make others feel special.
4. Be honest.
5. Keep secrets and promises.
6. Be a good listener.
7. Put yourself in the other person's place.
8. Encourage others when they try to do hard things.
9. Help others feel better if they make a mistake.
10. Apologize if you hurt someone's feelings.
11. Forgive others if they hurt your feelings.
12. Let your friends have other friends.
I thought it had some good points to use. Maybe I could put them into practice to make some friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment